*Please note that Mozilla Firefox is the recommended browser.*
1) Log into your WIN account.
2) Select Virtual Campus.
3) Under Proxy Services select Proxy Management.
4) Click Add Proxy.
5) Complete your proxy’s first & last Name, e-mail address and verify e-mail address for the person you would like to give access to.
6) Click Add Proxy. A notification email will be sent to your proxy. Now you must complete their profile and grant authorization to pages.
7) Click Expand next to their name on your Proxy Management Homepage.
8) Fill in all fields indicated with an asterisk in the profile tab and any others you would like to change. A relationship must be filled in, in order to continue to authorize pages. (Note: You can control the start and stop dates for which this person has access. The default is 4 years from the start the day you establish their access. You can make these any dates you would like.)
9) Continue to the Authorization tab. (Note: You will not be able to authorize pages if the relationship field has not been completed.)
10) You may select any or all of the services listed for your proxy to view. Those with a check mark will be viewable to your proxy. You do not need to save this form. The check mark provides immediate access. You can click e-mail authorizations and an e-mail will automatically be sent to your proxy indicating the authorizations you have provided them.
11) Click the Communication tab and you will see the e-mails that have sent to your proxy so they may establish their credentials. Your proxy is now set up. He/She has received e-mails with the instructions on how to log on and access the information.