Site Content

Courses That Need Approval For Summer School Elsewhere

Courses that Need Approval

If the course is not pre-approved:

1) Obtain a course description from the school’s website.  If the WFU department requires a syllabus (see Departmental Guidelines for SSE 2014), contact the particular department of the school you wish to attend and request a syllabus.

2) Complete a Summer School Elsewhere Application  (2015 form coming soon – email if you have questions before the form is available) and attach your syllabus or syllabi. Submit a separate Application for each school.

     You must indicate the amount of credit given for the course(s) at the other school(s).

Syllabi and Applications are due in the Registrar’s Office by Friday, April 11.

3) You must come by the University Registrar’s Office to find out whether the course you want to take has been approved.

4) Register for the course at the other school . Do not register for a course until you are certain that the course has been approved.

5) Once you have completed the course have an official transcript sent to Attn: Candace Speaks c/o Registrar’s Office PO Box 7207 Winston-Salem, NC  27109 .