Request a Transcript User Manual (more detailed and includes screenshots)
Please note, If you are a Law student and are requesting a Law School transcript, please visit the Law School.
How to Request a Transcript
1. Click on one of the following:
2. Log on/Register page: Once you log onto the ordering site you will be required to verify your biographical information. Once you return to the site you will not be prompted for this information again.
3. Select Documents Page: Please start by selecting where you would like your transcript to be sent. You can search or you can manually enter the destination. You can choose to have your transcript sent electronically, picked up or have your transcript mailed. You may also chose to hold your transcript for grades and for degree. Each transcript option will cost $2.75 per request.
- E-transcript (Fastest): You can choose to search where you would like to have your transcript sent electronically or you can enter the email address of the destination. You can also indicate whether you would like to have your transcript sent now, held for grades or held for your degree to be posted. The only option for express mailing will be FedEx, at an additional charge. Please visit the FAQ page for additional information.
- Paper Transcript Mailed: Please enter the mailing address information of where you would like to have your transcripts sent. You can also indicate whether you would like to have your transcript sent now, held for grades or held for your degree to be posted. The only option for express mailing will be FedEx, at an additional charge. Please visit the FAQ page for additional information.
- Paper Transcript Pick-up: Please enter the recipient name under who should pick up your transcript, whether it is you or someone else. You can also indicate whether you want your order processed now, held for grades or held for your degree to be posted.
4. Order Details: On this Order Detail page please check your order carefully. Here, you can update or edit your shopping cart, continue shopping within this order if you would like to send another transcript or choose to checkout.
5. Provided Consent: If you are a user that does not have access to WIN you will need to provide consent. This now takes the place of your signature, please read over the information and sign off using the check box. If you still have access to WIN you have already provided consent by logging into the website with your username and password.
Additional information please visit our FAQ page.
6. Payment Method: We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover as valid methods of payment. Please be sure to review your billing address information.