The University Registrar’s Office will close at 5 p.m. during Registration Rounds, but staff members are available to answer your questions using Google Chat. To contact the University Registrar’s staff between 5 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.:
- Log in to your Wake Forest Gmail account.
- In the left column, scroll down to the “Chat” box.
- Type firstname.lastname@example.org in the Search box.
- Click “Invite to Chat.”
- When email@example.com appears in your chat box, and the status button is green, click to begin your chat session.
- Enter your name and your WFU-ID number, then enter your question.
- If the message “We’re chatting with another student at the moment…” appears, please be patient the wait will not be long.