Dates to Remember (Current Students): Please bookmark the Academic Calendar for upcoming dates to remember.
- All students, including those currently abroad, must contact their advisor(s) between October 24th – November 4th for advising.
- Students may be registered in their Major and/or Minor classes between October 24th – November 4th.
- Add and Drop Period:
First Part of Term: Last day to add – Jan 18th
Last day to drop – Jan 27th
Full Term: Last day to add – Jan 25th
Last day to drop – Feb 14th
Second Part of Term: Last day to add – Mar 14th
Last day to drop – Mar 24th
Advising, PIN’s, and Registration Times
- ALL students, including those currently abroad, must contact their advisor(s) betweenOctober 24th – November 4th.
- All students MUST have a PIN to access registration through WIN.
- ONLY an advisor can issue a PIN; the Office of the University Registrar CANNOT issue PIN’s.
- To find your registration times for Round 1 and Round 2:
1. Login WIN.
2. Select Virtual Campus.
3. Click on Check Your Holds & Registration Status.
Lower Division Advising and Major/Minor Advising/Registration
- Lower Division students must make an advising appointment with his/her advisor during the period between October 24th – November 4th.
- Students with declared majors and/or minors, including those currently abroad, will be advised and can be registered for classes within the major/minor department between October 24th – November 4th. Each academic department governs advising and assignment of registration priorities and most registration procedures during Major/Minor Registration. Automated Waitlisting is not available.
SOPHOMORES: Please visit the department you want to declare your Major or Minor and the department will prompt you further instructions.
ALL OTHER STUDENTS: Students must submit their Major/Minor Declaration Forms to the Registrar’s Office in order to register for Major/Minor courses.
- For detailed instructions and helpful videos on the registration process see our Registration How-To page.
- If you receive a registration error or have other registration related questions refer to Registration Errors and Frequently Asked Questions page.