Incoming/New Students: Please note the follow dates and information for the upcoming Fall 2016 registration.
- Please submit the following before the given due date and registration:
For more information regarding any of the following, please visit the new students website: NEW STUDENTS
Directed Self-Placement (DSP) Due: June 10
Report Incoming AP or IB Score Due: ASAP
For more information about and accepted scores for AP or IB, please visit our AP and IB Policies page.
Foreign Language Placement (FLP) Test Due: July 13
Course Preference Survey (CPS) Due: July 22
- Registration Dates and Information to Remember:
Round 1 (Week 1) of Registration: July 18-21 (Self-Registration)
Round 2 (Week 2) of Registration: July 25- August 5
*All self-register courses will take place in Wake Forest Information Network (WIN) .
**New students may register for a total of 10 credit hours during Round 1 of registration.
***For more registration help, detailed instructions and helpful videos on the registration process, please refer to your Forestry 101 book or our Registration How-To page. If you receive a registration error or have other registration related questions refer to Registration Errors and Frequently Asked Questions page.
****For registration advise, please visit the Office of Academic Advising website or contact them at 336.758.3320 to speak to an Academic Advisor.
Dates to Remember (Current and Returning Students): Please bookmark the Academic Calendar for upcoming dates to remember.
- Advising period & Major and/or Minor registration: March 14th – March 25th
- Registration Rounds:
Round 1 (Week 1) of Registration: March 28th – April 3rd
Round 2 (Week 2) of Registration: April 4th – April 10th
- Registration Re-opens: Aug 19th at 8pm
- Add and Drop Period:
First Part of Term: Last day to add – Sept 6th
Last day to drop – Sept 15th
Full Term: Last day to add – Sept 13th
Last day to drop – Oct 4th
Second Part of Term: Last day to add – Oct 25th
Last day to drop – Nov 4th
Dates to Remember (New and First Year Students):
- Self Registration: July 18th – 21st
- For detailed instructions and helpful videos on the registration process see our Registration How-To page.
- If you receive a registration error or have other registration related questions refer to Registration Errors and Frequently Asked Questions page.