Dates to Remember (Current Students): Please bookmark the Academic Calendar for upcoming dates to remember.
- All students, including those currently abroad, must contact their advisor(s) between March 13th – March 24th for advising.
- Students may be registered in their Major and/or Minor classes between March 13th – March 24th.
- Round 1 (Week 1) of Registration: March 27th – April 2nd
– NOTE: Students with declared majors/minors may register for an additional 4 hours; undeclared students may register for up to 8 hours.
- Round 2 (Week 2) of Registration: April 3rd – September 11th
– Students may register for up to 17 hours in this round. After completion of Round 2 students may seek permission to exceed 17 hours by completing the Exceed Hour Limit and receiving approval from the Office of Academic Advising.
– Registration will be open for the duration of Summer 2017 except for incoming freshmen registration, June 4th to August 18th.
- Add and Drop Period:
First Part of Term: Last day to add – Sept 1st
Last day to drop – Sept 13th
Full Term: Last day to add – Sept 11th
Last day to drop – Oct 2nd
Second Part of Term: Last day to add – Oct 24th
Last day to drop – Nov 3rd
Advising, PIN’s, and Registration Times
- ALL students, including those currently abroad, must contact their advisor(s) between March 13th – March 24th.
- All students MUST have a PIN to access registration through WIN.
- ONLY an advisor can issue a PIN; the Office of the University Registrar CANNOT issue PIN’s.
- To find your registration times for Round 1 and Round 2:
1. Login WIN.
2. Select Virtual Campus.
3. Click on Check Your Holds & Registration Status.
Lower Division Advising and Major/Minor Advising/Registration
- Lower Division students must make an advising appointment with his/her advisor during the period between March 13th – March 24th.
- Students with declared majors and/or minors, including those currently abroad, will be advised and can be registered for classes within the major/minor department between March 13th – March 24th. Each academic department governs advising and assignment of registration priorities and most registration procedures during Major/Minor Registration. Automated Waitlisting is not available.
TO DECLARE A MAJOR OR MINOR: Students must submit their Major/Minor Declaration Forms to the Registrar’s Office in order to register for Major/Minor courses.
- For detailed instructions and helpful videos on the registration process see our Registration How-To page.
- If you receive a registration error or have other registration related questions refer to Registration Errors and Frequently Asked Questions page.