Reminders for the Upcoming Fall 2017 Registration
- Student’s registration time during Round 1 (Week 1) and Round 2 (Week 2) will be DIFFERENT (as opposed to the same time for Round 1 and Round 2) and COMPLETELY RANDOMIZED. Students now will receive one registration time for Round 1 and another different time for Round 2.
- ADVISORS– The advising worksheet is now available online. Please refer to Forms and Advising Materials for more information.
- There is a tool to review and search for courses without needing to log in to WIN! Click on the link below and follow the guided steps to your course search.Review/Search for Course Schedule
Advising, PIN’s, and Registration Times
- ALL students, including those currently abroad, must contact their advisor(s) between March 13-24.
- All students MUST have a PIN to access registration through WIN.
- ONLY an advisor can issue a PIN; the Office of the University Registrar CANNOT issue PINs.
- To find your registration times for Round 1 and Round 2:
- Log into WIN
- Select Virtual Campus
- Click Check Your Holds & Registration Status
Lower Division Advising and Major/Minor Advising/Registration
- Lower Division students must make an advising appointment with his/her advisor during the period between March 13-24.
- Students with declared majors and/or minors, including those currently abroad, will be advised and can be registered for classes within the major/minor department between March 13-24. Each academic department governs advising and assignment of registration priorities and most registration procedures during Major/Minor Registration. Automated Waitlisting is not available.
Declaring a Major/Minor
Students must submit their Major/Minor Declaration Forms to the Registrar’s Office in order to register for Major/Minor courses.
Dates to Remember
- All students, including those currently abroad, must contact their advisor(s) between March 13-24 for advising.
- Students may be registered in their Major and/or Minor classes between March 13–24.
- Round 1 (Week 1) of Registration:
- Seniors: Monday, March 27
- Juniors: Tuesday, March 28
- Sophomores: Wednesday, March 29
- Freshman: Thursday, March 30
*Round One ends on Sunday, April 2 at 11:59 p.m.*
Note: Students with declared majors/minors may register for an additional 4 hours; undeclared students may register for up to 8 hours.
- Round 2 (Week 2) of Registration:
- Seniors: Monday, April 3
- Juniors: Tuesday, April 4
- Sophomores: April 5
- Freshman: Thursday, April 6
Note: Students may register for up to 17 hours in this round. After completion of Round 2 students may seek permission to exceed 17 hours by completing the Exceed Hour Limit and receiving approval from the Office of Academic Advising.
Registration will be open for the duration of Summer 2017 except for incoming freshmen registration, June 4 – August 18.