Transcript Request

Instructions for requesting a transcript for current and former students.

Request a Transcript

Address Change

Procedure for changing your address (current and former students, faculty and staff)

Change Your Address

Name Change

Instructions for changing your name (current and former students)

Change Your Name

Verification of Attendance and Enrollment

Instructions on how to attain a verification of attendance/enrollment (current and former students)

Verify Attendance/Enrollment

Academic Records (Security & Proxy Access)

Instructions to access a current student’s records

Academic Record Access


Reserve a space or room on campus (current students and faculty/staff)

Reserve Rooms

Request for Report/Data

Instructions to request student data for approved university purposes (faculty/staff only)

Request Report

Large Survey Requests

Instructions for anyone wanting to request “large surveys” across Wake Forest University

Request a Large Survey