- Go to Virtual Campus.
- Click the “Add/Drop Major/Minor/Concentration” link. A new window/tab will open with your current academic program.
- To declare or change a major, minor, or concentration, select the desired option from the appropriate drop-down list.
To declare an additional major, minor, or concentration, click “Add Second Major,” “Add Second Minor,” “Add Third Minor” or “Add another Concentration,” respectively.
To drop a minor, concentration, or 2nd major, select None Selected.
Note: 1st major cannot be dropped.
- When finished making changes, click the Request Change button.
- The status of the request will be displayed next to the curriculum change request.
Drop request status will be displayed in the Drop Academic Program table.
When you submit a request for two or more changes at a time, (e.g., to add a major and drop a minor), the entire request will fail if any one of your requests is denied, even if all other changes are approved.
- If the request is returned, an email will be sent with additional instructions.