Reminders for the Upcoming Registration
- Student’s registration time during Round 1 (Week 1) and Round 2 (Week 2) will be DIFFERENT (as opposed to the same time for Round 1 and Round 2) and COMPLETELY RANDOMIZED. Students now will receive one registration time for Round 1 and another different time for Round 2.
- ADVISORS– The advising worksheet is now available online. Please refer to Forms and Advising Materials for more information.
- There is a tool to review and search for courses without needing to log in to WIN! Click on the link below and follow the guided steps to your course search.Review/Search for Course Schedule
Advising, PIN’s, and Registration Times
- ALL students, including those currently abroad, must contact their advisor(s)
- All students MUST have a PIN to access registration through WIN.
- ONLY an advisor can issue a PIN; the Office of the University Registrar CANNOT issue PINs.
- To find your registration times for Round 1 and Round 2:
- Log into WIN
- Select Virtual Campus
- Click Check Your Holds & Registration Status
Lower Division Advising and Major/Minor Advising/Registration
- Lower Division students must make an advising appointment with his/her advisor
- Students with declared majors and/or minors, including those currently abroad, will be advised and can be registered for classes within the major/minor department. Each academic department governs advising and assignment of registration priorities and most registration procedures during Major/Minor Registration. Automated wait-listing is not available.
Declaring a Major/Minor
Students must submit their Major/Minor Declaration Forms to the Registrar’s Office in order to register for Major/Minor courses.