- Student’s registration time during Round 1 (Week 1) and Round 2 (Week 2) will be DIFFERENT (as opposed to the same time for Round 1 and Round 2) and COMPLETELY RANDOMIZED. Students now will receive one registration time for Round 1 and another different time for Round 2.
- Advising Worksheet is now available electronically.
- There is a NEW tool to review and search for courses without needing to log in to WIN! Click on the link below and follow the guided steps to your course search.
Review/Search for Course Schedule
Forms and Advising Materials
- To Change a Course to Pass/Fail, and/or Audit a Course – files on the right side of this page
Instructions on how and information to change a course to pass/fail, and/or audit a course, please visit our Registration How-To page or Advising page.
- Exceed 17 Hour Limit
- Undergraduate Permission to take Graduate Level Courses
- Course Completion Checklists
Registration Course Planning (For Advisors)
Registration and Information
- Course Schedule
- AP and IB Policies
- Audit Class Form
- Audit App – Faculty, Staff, Outside WFU
- CD and QR