What is DegreeWorks?
DegreeWorks is the system of record used to monitor a student’s progress toward his or her degree. DegreeWorks will accurately map each student’s progress toward the selected degree, major, minor, concentration, and/or certificate.
Where is DegreeWorks located?
In WIN under Virtual Campus
What are the functions provided in DegreeWorks?
Advisors and Students are able to:
- View the academic requirements for the students’ major(s) & minor(s)
- Learn the academic requirements for the students’ degree program(s) and see how all completed courses apply to degree requirements
- Identify courses needed to complete their program(s)
- View their cumulative grade-point-average (GPA)
- View transfer credit hours earned
- Calculate a GPA based on their performance for the term
- Create What-If (e.g. “What-If” the student wants to change his or her major) audits/evaluation based on current class history
- Estimate how many semesters it will take to graduate
Note: The purpose of DegreeWorks is to assist and facilitate academic advising and track a student’s progress towards his or her degree program(s) and requirements. It is not intended to replace face-to-face academic advising sessions. DegreeWorks is not an official academic transcript; it is an official system of records.