For undergraduates students who wish to leave and/or return, please contact the Office of Academic Advising.

For graduate and professional students, please contact the registrar in your school.

Students who are members of the U.S. Armed Forces – including reserve components and the National Guard – may be required to suspend their studies temporarily to fulfill certain service obligations. Provided that the student was making satisfactory academic progress prior to the suspension of their studies, Wake Forest University will accommodate short absences of this nature and will provide readmission to those who seek to resume enrollment in their academic program upon fulfillment of such obligations.