Official transcripts are issued by the University. An official transcript, which contains the signature of the University Registrar and the Wake Forest University seal, is a student’s academic record. It contains all coursework taken while enrolled at Wake Forest University. The transcript key provides additional definition and context for transcript content.

Only the record holder can authorize/request an official transcript. Please note that for a student who has taken courses and/or has degrees at both the undergraduate and graduate levels, an official Wake Forest University transcript will include ALL levels of coursework.

Note: Unofficial transcripts are not issued by the University. Current students can view their unofficial transcript in WIN.

Questions regarding transcripts should be directed to Registrar Office at 336-758-5207 or

Read our FAQ for additional information.

Instructions for Requesting Official Transcript

Alumni and former students should request transcripts via Parchment. Click here to be directed to the Parchment site. Returning users may log in. New users may set up an account.

Current students may request transcripts via WIN. First, log onto WIN, go to Virtual Campus under “Your Student Records”. Select “Request Printed Official Transcript” and enter the appropriate information.

School of Medicine Students should request transcripts here.

PDFEmail$3.1560 minutes
PAPERUSPS$3.15 + $2.50One business day + shipping
PAPERFedEx$3.15 + feesOne business day + shipping
The cost may differ for alumni and students of the School of Medicine.