Fall 2023 Registration Information and Resources
- Browse the Fall ’23 Course Schedule on March 3
- Time Tickets assignment (Available Now)
For Current Students
Please reference the Academic Services Calendar for upcoming dates.
- Fall ’23 course schedule will be available to view in the Registration Portal on March 3.
- Planner available in the Registration Portal under “Plan Ahead” on March 3.
- Time tickets available in the Registration Portal under “Prepare for Registration” on March 3.
- All students, including those currently abroad, must contact their advisor(s) between March 13 – 24 for advising and PINs.
- Students may be registered by their academic departments in their Major and/or Minor classes between March 13 – 24.
- Continuing student self-service registration opens March 27 per assigned time ticket.
- Students may register for up to and including 15 hours during Phase I and 17 hours during Phase II. After completion, on April 10, instructions from the Office of Academic Advising to exceed the 17 credit hour limit can be found here.
- Add and Drop Period (Fall ’23 Semester):
|Term Period||Last Day to Add||Last Day to Drop|
|First Part of Term||September 1||September 13|
|Full Term||September 11||October 2|
|Second Part of Term||October 24||November 3|
Advising, PINs, and Registration Times
- All students, including those currently abroad, must be advised by their advisor(s) between March 13 – 24.
- All students MUST have a PIN to access registration through the Registration Portal.
- ONLY an advisor can issue a PIN; the Office of the University Registrar CANNOT issue PINs.
- From the Registration Portal > Prepare for Registration > Select Fall 2023.
- Check your student status and holds to ensure they display checkmarks. Note that your Time Ticket will display an exclamation point until it is your time to register.
Lower Division Advising & Major/Minor Advising Registration
- Lower Division students must make an advising appointment with their advisor during the period between March 13 – 24.
- Students with declared majors and/or minors, including those currently abroad, will be advised and can be registered for classes within the major/minor department.
- Continuing student self-service registration opens March 27.
- Each academic department governs advising and assignment of registration priorities and most registration procedures during Major/Minor Registration. Automated wait-listing is not available.
- For detailed instructions and helpful videos on the registration process see our Registration How-To page.
- If you receive a registration error or have other registration related questions refer to Registration Errors and Frequently Asked Questions page.