Spring 2023 Registration Information and Resources
For Current Students
Please reference the Academic Services Calendar for upcoming dates.
- Spring ’23 course schedule will be available to view in the Registration Portal on October 14.
- Planner available in the Registration Portal under “Plan Ahead” on October 14.
- Time tickets available in the Registration Portal under “Prepare for Registration” on October 14.
- All students, including those currently abroad, must contact their advisor(s) between October 17 – 28 for advising and PINs.
- Students may be registered by their academic departments in their Major and/or Minor classes between October 17 – 28.
- Continuing student self-service registration opens October 31 per assigned time ticket.
- Students may register for up to 15 hours during Phase I and 17 hours during Phase II. After completion, on November 14, instructions from the Office of Academic Advising to exceed the 17 credit hour limit can be found here.
- Add and Drop Period (Spring ’23 Semester):
|Term Period||Last Day to Add||Last Day to Drop|
|First Part of Term||January 13||January 26|
|Full Term||January 24||February 14|
|Second Part of Term||March 13||March 23|
Advising, PINs, and Registration Times
- All students, including those currently abroad, must be advised by their advisor(s) between October 17 – 28.
- All students MUST have a PIN to access registration through the Registration Portal.
- ONLY an advisor can issue a PIN; the Office of the University Registrar CANNOT issue PINs.
- From the Registration Portal > Prepare for Registration > Select Spring 2023.
- Check your student status and holds to ensure they display checkmarks. Note that your Time Ticket will display an exclamation point until it is your time to register.
Lower Division Advising & Major/Minor Advising Registration
- Lower Division students must make an advising appointment with their advisor during the period between October 17 – 28.
- Students with declared majors and/or minors, including those currently abroad, will be advised and can be registered for classes within the major/minor department.
- Continuing student self-service registration opens October 31.
- Each academic department governs advising and assignment of registration priorities and most registration procedures during Major/Minor Registration. Automated wait-listing is not available.
- For detailed instructions and helpful videos on the registration process see our Registration How-To page.
- If you receive a registration error or have other registration related questions refer to Registration Errors and Frequently Asked Questions page.