- Last day to drop with a grade of “W” first part-of-term – Sept. 21 (TU)
- Deadline for students with an “I” grade to submit completed work to instructor (30 days from start of term) – Sept. 22 (W)
- Last day to drop a full-term class – Sept. 27 (M)
- Last day to change from a letter grade to pass/fail in an approved full-term class – Sept. 27 (M)
- Last day to change from pass/fail to a letter grade in an approved first part-of-term class (28th class day of the part-of-
term) – Sept. 29 (W)
The 2021-22 Undergraduate Bulletin is now available. Please visit https://bulletin.wfu.edu/ to browse courses, review academic policy, and explore programs of study.
WFU is now able to send electronic official transcripts to AMCAS & LSAC. Please see instructions on sending transcripts below.
Registration and Information
- Course Schedule
- AP and IB Policies