- Major/Minor Declaration Period (40+ earned credit hours) (4th week of the term) – February 15 – 19 (M-F)
- Deadline for students with an “I”grade to submit completed work to instructor (30 days from start of term) – February 25 (TH)
- Last day to drop a first part-of-term class with a grade of “W” (22nd class day of the part-of-term) – February . 25 (TH)
- No classes – March 2 (TU)
- Last day to drop full-term classes – March 4 (TH)
- Last day to change from a letter grade to pass/fail in an approved full-term class – March 4 (TH)
- Last day to change from pass/fail to a letter grade in an approved first part-of-term (28th class day of the part-of-term) -March 8 (TH)
- Deadline for instructors to report Incomplete (“I”) grade change to registrar (15 days from the students’ deadline);
“NR”grades changed to “F” for enrolled students (45 days from start of term) – March 12 (F)
The 2020-21 Undergraduate Bulletin is now available. Please visit https://bulletin.wfu.edu/ to browse courses, review academic policy, and explore programs of study.
WFU is now able to send electronic official transcripts to AMCAS & LSAC. Please see instructions on sending transcripts below.
Effective March 15, Wake Forest University has moved to a remote-working arrangement. Staff members in the Office of the University Registrar are working remotely and our office in Reynolda Hall is closed.
Please email email@example.com for assistance.
Registration and Information
- Course Schedule
- AP and IB Policies