DegreeWorks will be unavailable on Saturday, January 23rd from 7:00 AM – 3:00 EST for planned maintenance.
- Classes end – December 4 (F)
- Reading Days – December 5 – 6 (SA-SU)
- Final Examination Period – December 7 – 12 (M-SA)
- All Fall Final grades due by noon – December 16 by noon (W)
- Classes begin (Undergraduates) – January 27 (W)
The 2020-21 Undergraduate Bulletin is now available. Please visit https://bulletin.wfu.edu/ to browse courses, review academic policy, and explore programs of study.
WFU is now able to send electronic official transcripts to AMCAS & LSAC. Please see instructions on sending transcripts below.
Effective March 15, Wake Forest University has moved to a remote-working arrangement. Staff members in the Office of the University Registrar are working remotely and our office in Reynolda Hall is closed.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Registration and Information
- Course Schedule
- AP and IB Policies