For Important Instructions about Fall and Summer 2020 Advising and Registration, click here
- Classes begin — Summer Session I May 27 (W)-Jul. 2 (W)
- Final Exams — Summer Session I Jul. 1-2(TU-W)
- Summer Session I grades due noon Jul.7
- Classes begin — Summer Session II Jul.7 (T)-Aug 8 (SA)
- August Degree Candidate application deadline (submitted online) Aug. 1
- Final Exams — Summer Session II Aug. 10-11(M-T)
- Summer Session II grades due noon Aug.17
The 2019-20 Undergraduate Bulletin is now available. Please visit https://bulletin.wfu.edu/ to browse courses, review academic policy, and explore programs of study.
WFU is now able to send electronic official transcripts to AMCAS & LSAC. Please see instructions on sending transcripts below.
Effective March 15, Wake Forest University has moved to a remote-working arrangement. Staff members in the Office of the University Registrar are working remotely and our office in Reynolda Hall is closed.
Please email email@example.com for assistance.
Registration and Information
- Course Schedule
- AP and IB Policies
- Audit Class Form
- Audit App – Faculty, Staff, Outside WFU
- CD and QR
- Change Grade Mode (pass/fail or letter grade)
- Course Completion Checklists
- Exceed 17 Hour Limit
- UG Permission to take Graduate Level Courses
- Summer School @ Wake Forest