- Last day to add second part-of-term classes – October 20 (TU)
- Last day to drop with a grade of “W” – October 26 (M)
- Last day to drop a second part-of-term class – October 30 (TU)
- Last day to change from a letter grade to pass/fail in an approved second part-of-term class – October 30 (TU)
- Spring Course Schedule Available in Registration Portal/WIN (end of 10th week of the term) – October 30 (TU)
- Lower Division advising period; Major/Minor advising & registration period (11th, 12th, and 13th weeks of the term) – November 2 – 18 (M – 3rd W)
- Last day to drop a second part-of-term class with a grade of “W” (22nd class day of the part-of-term) – November 12 (TH)
- Last day to change from pass/fail to a letter grade in an approved full-term class (Friday of the 12th week of the term) – Nov. 13 (F)
The 2020-21 Undergraduate Bulletin is now available. Please visit https://bulletin.wfu.edu/ to browse courses, review academic policy, and explore programs of study.
WFU is now able to send electronic official transcripts to AMCAS & LSAC. Please see instructions on sending transcripts below.
Effective March 15, Wake Forest University has moved to a remote-working arrangement. Staff members in the Office of the University Registrar are working remotely and our office in Reynolda Hall is closed.
Please email email@example.com for assistance.
Registration and Information
- Course Schedule
- AP and IB Policies
- CD and QR