- Last day to drop second part-of-term classes – April 5 (M)
- Last day to change from a letter grade to pass/fail in an approved second part-of-term class – April 5 (M)
- No classes – April 7 (W)
- Deadline for Fall classes listed for review of registrar – April 9 (F)
- Last day to change from pass/fail to a letter grade in an approved full-term class (Friday of the 12th week of the term) – April 16 (F)
- Fall course schedule available in Registration Portal/WIN – Aprril 16 (F)
- Last day to drop with a grade of “W” for second part-of-term class – April 19 (M)
- Lower Division advising period; Major/Minor advising – April 19-30 (M – 2nd F)
- Last day to change from pass/fail to a letter grade in an approved second part-of-term class (28 class day for the part-of-term) – April 27 (TU)
The 2020-21 Undergraduate Bulletin is now available. Please visit https://bulletin.wfu.edu/ to browse courses, review academic policy, and explore programs of study.
WFU is now able to send electronic official transcripts to AMCAS & LSAC. Please see instructions on sending transcripts below.
Effective March 15, Wake Forest University has moved to a remote-working arrangement. Staff members in the Office of the University Registrar are working remotely and our office in Reynolda Hall is closed.
Please email email@example.com for assistance.
Registration and Information
- Course Schedule
- AP and IB Policies