Spring ’21 Important Dates
- Oct. 28: Time Tickets available
- Oct. 30: Spring ’21 Course Schedule Available
- Nov. 2-18: Lower division and major/minor advising
- Nov. 19-20: Round 1 registration
- Nov. 23-24: Round 2 registration
- Classes end – December 4 (F)
- Reading Days – December 5 – 6 (SA-SU)
- Final Examination Period – December 7 – 12 (M-SA)
- All Fall Final grades due by noon – December 16 by noon (W)
- Classes begin (Undergraduates) – January 27 (W)
The 2020-21 Undergraduate Bulletin is now available. Please visit https://bulletin.wfu.edu/ to browse courses, review academic policy, and explore programs of study.
WFU is now able to send electronic official transcripts to AMCAS & LSAC. Please see instructions on sending transcripts below.
Effective March 15, Wake Forest University has moved to a remote-working arrangement. Staff members in the Office of the University Registrar are working remotely and our office in Reynolda Hall is closed.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Registration and Information
- Course Schedule
- AP and IB Policies