- 2021 Commencement Ceremonies – May 16 (SU)
- Final Grades due for all students – May 20 by noon (TH)
- Major/Minor registration – May 22-30 (SA-2nd SU)
- 2021 Spring Graduate Degree Awards Confirmed – May 26 (W)
- Self-Service Registration Period for Fall 2021 – June 1-4 (TU-F)
- Classes begin – Summer Session I – May 24 (M) – Jun. 30 (W)
- Final Exams – Summer Session I – Jul. 1 – 2 (TH-F)
- Summer Session I grades due – Jul. 7 by noon (W)
The 2020-21 Undergraduate Bulletin is now available. Please visit https://bulletin.wfu.edu/ to browse courses, review academic policy, and explore programs of study.
WFU is now able to send electronic official transcripts to AMCAS & LSAC. Please see instructions on sending transcripts below.
Effective March 15, Wake Forest University has moved to a remote-working arrangement. Staff members in the Office of the University Registrar are working remotely and our office in Reynolda Hall is closed.
Please email email@example.com for assistance.
Registration and Information
- Course Schedule
- AP and IB Policies