- Final Exams — Summer Session II August 10 (M) – August 11 (T)
- Summer Session II grades due noon August 17
- Classes begin (undergraduates) – Aug. 26 (W)
- Last day to add first part-of-term classes – Sept. 1 (TU)
- Labor Day (classes in session; staff holiday) – Sept. 7 (M)
- Last day to drop a first part-of-term class – Sept. 11 (F)
- Last day to change from a letter grade to pass/fail in an approved first part-of-term class – Sept. 11 (F)
- December Degree Candidate application deadline (submitted online) – Sept. 11 (F)
The 2020-21 Undergraduate Bulletin is now available. Please visit https://bulletin.wfu.edu/ to browse courses, review academic policy, and explore programs of study.
WFU is now able to send electronic official transcripts to AMCAS & LSAC. Please see instructions on sending transcripts below.
Effective March 15, Wake Forest University has moved to a remote-working arrangement. Staff members in the Office of the University Registrar are working remotely and our office in Reynolda Hall is closed.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Registration and Information
- Course Schedule
- AP and IB Policies
- Audit Class Form
- Audit App – Faculty, Staff, Outside WFU
- CD and QR