Site Content

The Office of the University Registrar functions as a service office to the Wake Forest academic community and reports to the Provost. Our principal responsibility is to ensure the accuracy, integrity, and security of student academic records/data and to provide various record services.


Registration for Fall 2015

Waitlists are expiring on Sunday, August 30th. Monday, August 31st,  you will need a POI, permission of instructor to add a course. Please contact the instructor, get the number, and follow the 2 step process – instructions here.

Refer to Registration for more information.

Major/Minor Changes

Students must make any desired major or minor changes no later than two weeks prior to the designated advising period in order to guarantee registration during the major/minor sessions. Any changes made after that time will be processed as time allows.

Enrollment Verifications

Students can now print out enrollment verifications online 24/7! Log onto WIN, select Virtual Campus, and under ‘Your Student Records’ you will see a link to print out a current enrollment verification.

The University Registrar is the only office that has the authority to verify student enrollment. If you have received a scholarship from a non-WFU agency or entity that requires verification of enrollment, go to for instructions on obtaining the necessary verification.


SENIORS! Please check out our Graduation page for the latest graduation information and instruction on how to apply to graduate.

Policies and Regulations

The Academic Bulletin of the Undergraduate Schools is the official document for policies and regulations. Students are responsible for reading and abiding by the official requirements.