For Current Students
Please reference the Academic Calendar for upcoming dates.
- All students, including those currently abroad, must contact their advisor(s) between March 16 – 27 for advising
- Students may be registered in their Major and/or Minor classes between March 16 – 27
- Round 1 (Week 1) of Registration: March 30 – April 5
NOTE: Students with declared majors/minors may register for an additional 4 hours; undeclared students may register for up to 8 hours.
- Round 2 (Week 2) of Registration: April 6 – April 10
- Students may register for up to 17 hours in this round. After completion of Round 2 students may seek permission to exceed 17 hours by completing the Exceed Hour Limit and receiving approval from the Office of Academic Advising.
- Add and Drop Period (Fall 2020 Semester):
|Term Period||Last Day to Add||Last Day to Drop|
|First Part of Term||8/28/20||9/9/20|
|Second Part of Term||10/20/20||10/30/20|
Advising, PIN’s, and Registration Times
- ALL students, including those currently abroad, must contact their advisor(s) between March 16 – 27
- All students MUST have a PIN to access registration through WIN.
- ONLY an advisor can issue a PIN; the Office of the University Registrar CANNOT issue PIN’s.
- To find your registration times for Round 1 and Round 2:
- Login WIN.
- Select Virtual Campus.
- Click on Check Your Holds & Registration Status.
Lower Division Advising and Major/Minor Advising/Registration
- Lower Division students must make an advising appointment with his/her advisor during the period between March 16 – 27.
- Students with declared majors and/or minors, including those currently abroad, will be advised and can be registered for classes within the major/minor department between March 16 – 27.
- Each academic department governs advising and assignment of registration priorities and most registration procedures during Major/Minor Registration. Automated wait-listing is not available.
TO DECLARE A MAJOR OR MINOR: Students must submit their Major/Minor Declaration Forms to the Registrar’s Office in order to register for Major/Minor courses.
- For detailed instructions and helpful videos on the registration process see our Registration How-To page.
- If you receive a registration error or have other registration related questions refer to Registration Errors and Frequently Asked Questions page.
Registration and Information
- Course Schedule
- AP and IB Policies
- Audit Class Form
- Audit App – Faculty, Staff, Outside WFU
- CD and QR
- Change Grade Mode (pass/fail or letter grade)
- Course Completion Checklists
- Exceed 17 Hour Limit
- UG Permission to take Graduate Level Courses
- Summer School @ Wake Forest