For Current Students
Please reference the Academic Calendar for upcoming dates.
- Spring 2021 course schedule will be available to view in the Registration Portal on October 30
- All students, including those currently abroad, must contact their advisor(s) between November 2 – November 18 for advising
- Students may be registered in their Major and/or Minor classes between November 5 – November 18
- Round 1 of Registration: November 19 – November 20
NOTE: Students with declared majors/minors may register for an additional 4 hours; undeclared students may register for up to 8 hours.
- Round 2 of Registration: November 23 – November 24
- Students may register for up to 17 hours in this round. After completion of Round 2 instructions from the Office of Academic Advising to exceed the 17 credit hour limit can be found here.
- Add and Drop Period (Spring 2021 Semester):
|Term Period||Last Day to Add||Last Day to Drop|
|First Part of Term||2/2/21||2/12/21|
|Second Part of Term||3/24/21||4/5/21|
Advising, PIN’s, and Registration Times
- ALL students, including those currently abroad, must be advised by their advisor(s) between November 2 – November 18
- All students MUST have a PIN to access registration through the Registration Portal.
- ONLY an advisor can issue a PIN; the Office of the University Registrar CANNOT issue PIN’s.
- To find your registration times for Round 1 and Round 2:
- From the Registration Portal>Prepare for Registration>Select Spring 2021.
- Check your student status and holds to ensure they display checkmarks. Note that your Time Ticket will display an exclamation point until it is your time to register.
Lower Division Advising and Major/Minor Advising/Registration
- Lower Division students must make an advising appointment with their advisor during the period between November 2 – November 18.
- Students with declared majors and/or minors, including those currently abroad, will be advised and can be registered for classes within the major/minor department between November 5 – November 18.
- Each academic department governs advising and assignment of registration priorities and most registration procedures during Major/Minor Registration. Automated wait-listing is not available.
TO DECLARE A MAJOR OR MINOR: Click here.
- For detailed instructions and helpful videos on the registration process see our Registration How-To page.
- If you receive a registration error or have other registration related questions refer to Registration Errors and Frequently Asked Questions page.
Registration and Information
- Course Schedule
- AP and IB Policies
- CD and QR