For Current Students
Please reference the Academic Calendar for upcoming dates.
- Fall ’22 course schedule will be available to view in the Registration Portal on March 4
- Planner available in the Registration Portal under “Plan Ahead” on March 4
- Time tickets available in the Registration Portal under “Prepare for Registration” on March 11
- All students, including those currently abroad, must contact their advisor(s) between March 14 – 25 for advising and PINs.
- Students may be registered by their academic departments in their Major and/or Minor classes between March 14 – 25.
- Continuing student self-service registration opens March 28 per assigned time ticket.
- Students may register for up to 15 hours during Phase I and 17 hours during Phase II. After completion, on April 11, instructions from the Office of Academic Advising to exceed the 17 credit hour limit can be found here.
- Add and Drop Period (Fall ’22 Semester):
|Term Period||Last Day to Add||Last Day to Drop|
|First Part of Term||August 26||September 7|
|Full Term||September 5||September 26|
|Second Part of Term||October 18||October 28|
Advising, PINs, and Registration Times
- ALL students, including those currently abroad, must be advised by their advisor(s) between March 14 – 25
- All students MUST have a PIN to access registration through the Registration Portal.
- ONLY an advisor can issue a PIN; the Office of the University Registrar CANNOT issue PINs.
- From the Registration Portal>Prepare for Registration>Select Fall 2022.
- Check your student status and holds to ensure they display checkmarks. Note that your Time Ticket will display an exclamation point until it is your time to register.
Lower Division Advising and Major/Minor Advising/Registration
- Lower Division students must make an advising appointment with their advisor during the period between March 14 – 25
- Students with declared majors and/or minors, including those currently abroad, will be advised and can be registered for classes within the major/minor department.
- Continuing student self-service registration opens March 28
- Each academic department governs advising and assignment of registration priorities and most registration procedures during Major/Minor Registration. Automated wait-listing is not available.
TO DECLARE A MAJOR OR MINOR: Click here.
- For detailed instructions and helpful videos on the registration process see our Registration How-To page.
- If you receive a registration error or have other registration related questions refer to Registration Errors and Frequently Asked Questions page.
Registration and Information
- Course Schedule
- AP and IB Policies