New Changes to this Upcoming Spring 2015 Registration
1. Student’s registration time during Round 1 (Week 1) and Round 2 (Week 2) will be DIFFERENT (as opposed to the same time for Round 1 and Round 2) and COMPLETELY RANDOMIZED. Students now will receive one registration time for Round 1 and another different time for Round 2.
*Registration will remain available over the holiday period and through January 27 (i.e. the Last Day to add full-term Spring 2015 classes).*
2. ADVISORS- The advising worksheet is now available online. Please refer to Forms and Advising Materials for more information.
Dates to Remember
- All students, including those currently abroad, must contact their advisor(s) between October 20th- October 31st for advising.
- Students may register for their Major and/or Minor classes between October 20th- October 31st.
- Round 1 (Week 1) of Registrations:
Seniors: Monday, November 3
Juniors: Tuesday, November 4
Sophomores: Wednesday, November 5
Freshman: Thursday, November 6
*Round One ends on Sunday, November 9 at 11:59 p.m.*
NOTE: Students with declared majors/minors may register for an additional 4 hours; undeclared students may register for up to 8 hours.
- Round 2 (Week 2) of Registrations:
Seniors: Monday, November 10
Juniors: Tuesday, November 11
Sophomores: Wednesday, November 12
Freshman: Thursday, November 13
*Registration will remain available over the holiday period and through January 27 – the Last Day to add full-term Spring 2015 classes.*
*Your registration is listed as continuing through March 27, this includes the last date to drop full term classes (Febraury 17) and the last date to drop 2nd part-of-term classes (March 27).*
NOTE: Students may register for up to 17 hours (to exceed 17 hours, students must complete the Special Permission Request Form and receive approval from the Office of Academic Advising).
Review your Class Schedule on WIN
All HOLDS must be cleared prior to Registration Rounds appointment times. Check in WIN for any registration holds. All holds must be cleared before Registration Rounds. For further instruction, please visit our Registration How-To page.
Offices such as Finance & Accounting, ZSR, etc. will NOT be available to remove holds after 4 p.m. In addition, the Office of the University Registrar staff cannot remove a hold placed by another office.