Fall 2017

(Current Students)

Please bookmark the Academic Calendar for upcoming dates.

  • All students, including those currently abroad, must contact their advisor(s) between March 13th – March 24th for advising.
  • Students may be registered in their Major and/or Minor classes between March 13th – March 24th.
  • Round 1 (Week 1) of Registration: March 27th – April 2nd
    NOTE: Students with declared majors/minors may register for an additional 4 hours; undeclared students may register for up to 8 hours.
  • Round 2 (Week 2) of Registration: April 3rd – September 11th
    • Students may register for up to 17 hours in this round.  After completion of Round 2 students may seek permission to exceed 17 hours by completing the Exceed Hour Limit and receiving approval from the Office of Academic Advising.
    • Registration will be open for the duration of Summer 2017 except for incoming freshmen registration, June 4th to August 18th.
  • Add and Drop Period:
    Term Period Last Day to Add Last Day to Drop
    First Part of Term Sept 1st Sept 13th
    Full Term Sept 11th Oct 2nd
    Second Part of Term Oct 24th Nov 3rd

Advising, PIN’s, and Registration Times

  • ALL students, including those currently abroad, must contact their advisor(s) between March 13th – March 24th.
  • All students MUST have a PIN to access registration through WIN.
  • ONLY an advisor can issue a PIN; the Office of the University Registrar CANNOT issue PIN’s.
  • To find your registration times for Round 1 and Round 2:
  1. Login WIN.
  2. Select Virtual Campus.
  3. Click on Check Your Holds & Registration Status.

Lower Division Advising and Major/Minor Advising/Registration

  • Lower Division students must make an advising appointment with his/her advisor during the period between March 13th – March 24th.
  • Students with declared majors and/or minors, including those currently abroad, will be advised and can be registered for classes within the major/minor department between March 13th – March 24th. Each academic department governs advising and assignment of registration priorities and most registration procedures during Major/Minor Registration. Automated Waitlisting is not available.


TO DECLARE A MAJOR OR MINOR: Students must submit their Major/Minor Declaration Forms to the Registrar’s Office in order to register for Major/Minor courses.

 Registration Help


Beginning Thursday, August 31st, all additions of classes must be done via entry of a Permission of Instructor (POI) number AND then register for the course.  Detailed instructions can be found here

September 11: Last day to add a Full Term Course to your Fall 2017 course schedule.

Seniors:  Check deadlines to apply for graduation.

Need an enrollment verification?