Undergraduate Registration – Fall 2014
Review the Fall Class Schedule on WIN
- Go to WIN and select Virtual Campus.
- Under “Class Registration and Schedule,” select “Register for Classes Using Class Search.”
- Select the term (Fall 2014) and click “Submit.”
- Select at LEAST one subject, then choose “Advanced Search.”
- Select any/all needed criteria, then click “Section Search.”
HOLDS must be cleared prior to Registration Rounds appointment times.
- Check in WIN for any registration holds. All holds must be cleared before Registration Rounds.
- Offices such as Finance & Accounting, ZSR, etc. will NOT be available to remove holds after 4 p.m.
- The Office of the University Registrar staff cannot remove a hold placed by another office.
Taking more than 17 hrs requires special permission. You must complete the special permission request form in order to register for more than 17 hrs. Permission of the instructor, your adviser, and the Dean (from the Office of Academic Advising ) are required to complete the form.
Only juniors and seniors may elect to register in the Pass/Fail mode. Instructor AND adviser permission is required at all times. To change from graded to pass/fail, students should register for the course as usual then bring a signed pass/fail form to the Registrar’s Office. Changes cannot be processed on WIN. In no case may a student change from graded to pass/fail, or from pass/fail to graded after the last day to add a course.
AUDITING A COURSE:
A course can be changed to audit only on the first day of classes. A completed special request form with the instructor’s signature must be brought to the Office of the University Registrar on the first day of classes in order to change to audit mode.
Individuals who are not current degree seeking students must complete an audit form after registration is over for new students and take it to the Registrar’s Office (Room 110 Reynolda Hall). Auditors may not register online.