For Spring 2018
Please reference the Academic Calendar for upcoming dates.
- All students, including those currently abroad, must contact their advisor(s) between Oct. 23 – Nov. 3 for advising.
- Students may be registered in their Major and/or Minor classes between Oct. 23 – Nov. 3
- Round 1 (Week 1) of Registration: Nov. 6 – 10
NOTE: Students with declared majors/minors may register for an additional 4 hours; undeclared students may register for up to 8 hours.
- Round 2 (Week 2) of Registration: Nov 13, 2017 to January 19, 2018 (when POI adds begin)
- Students may register for up to 17 hours in this round. After completion of Round 2 students may seek permission to exceed 17 hours by completing the Exceed Hour Limit and receiving approval from the Office of Academic Advising.
- Registration will be open for the duration of 2017 until the first day of POI registration in January 2018.
- Add and Drop Period:
||Last Day to Add
||Last Day to Drop
|First Part of Term
|Second Part of Term
Advising, PIN’s, and Registration Times
- ALL students, including those currently abroad, must contact their advisor(s) between Oct. 23 – Nov. 3.
- All students MUST have a PIN to access registration through WIN.
- ONLY an advisor can issue a PIN; the Office of the University Registrar CANNOT issue PIN’s.
- To find your registration times for Round 1 and Round 2:
- Login WIN.
- Select Virtual Campus.
- Click on Check Your Holds & Registration Status.
Lower Division Advising and Major/Minor Advising/Registration
- Lower Division students must make an advising appointment with his/her advisor during the period between Oct. 23 – Nov. 3
- Students with declared majors and/or minors, including those currently abroad, will be advised and can be registered for classes within the major/minor department between Oct. 23 – Nov. 3. Each academic department governs advising and assignment of registration priorities and most registration procedures during Major/Minor Registration. Automated wait-listing is not available.
TO DECLARE A MAJOR OR MINOR: Students must submit their Major/Minor Declaration Forms to the Registrar’s Office in order to register for Major/Minor courses.