QUESTION: My instructor has given me a POI Number for her class…what do I do with it?
ANSWER: Using a Permission of Instructor Number (POI) in WIN requires two steps:
STEP 1: Entering the POI Number at a specific location in WIN.
STEP 2: Entering the class CRN in Add/Drop and actually register for the class.
How to Add a Class Using POI in WIN:
Step 1 – Entering the POI Number:
- Log into WIN.
- Select Virtual Campus.
- Click on Permission of Instructor Entry Page.
- Enter the POI number(s) and click Submit.
Step 2 – Register for the Course:
- Once the POI has been submitted, select the Add/Drop Courses link from the POI Submission Results page.
- Enter the Course Reference Number (CRN) on the Add Classes Worksheet.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Submit.
*Be sure to check your schedule to confirm the schedule changes have been made. To do this, go to Virtual Campus -> under Class Registration and Schedule, select Student Detail Schedule -> view your class schedule.*