- When an academic program change request is submitted by a student, an email will be sent to the appropriate approver.
- Navigate to https://win.wfu.edu/
- Click Students, Faculty, & Staff.
- Click Virtual Campus.
- Click Academic Program. A new window/tab will open.
- Double-click a student in the Academic Program Review.
- Students have the option to add or drop majors, minors, and concentrations.
- Multiple requests may have been submitted.
- If no students are listed, there are no pending changes.
- Under Status, select Approved, Denied, Pending, or Return to Student as appropriate.
- If approving an add, assign one or more advisors from the list.
- If approving a drop, the University Registrar will review before the update occurs.
- Denied: no update occurs.
- Pending: the default status.
- Return to Student: use to send a message to the student (e.g., if more information is needed). Status reverts to Pending after message is sent.
- FYI: When a student requests two or more changes at a time (e.g., to add a major and to drop a minor), the entire request will fail if any change is denied, even if all other changes were approved.
- Select a template for the message to be sent to the student. Recommended: Text may be added to the pre-made templates to personalize the message.
- Click the Save Academic Program Changes button.
- The current request will be removed from the Academic Program Review list, unless the Pending or Return to Student status was selected.
- Repeat above steps for additional requests, if any.