General Graduation Requirements
- Seniors: Did you know you must apply to graduate? Submit a Graduation Application via WIN. Check DegreeWorks to make sure you have applied. On the top right of the screen “Applied for Graduation” should be yes and your “Expected Graduation Date” should be the date you chose to graduate.
Please review your DegreeWorks to ensure you have met all the requirements of your degree. Here are the application deadlines for upcoming graduation(s):
- May Deadline – November 30th
- August Deadline – August 1st
- December Deadline – September 16th
For information about Commencement visit the Commencement website.
- Students must satisfy one of the following options along with a minimum 120 credit hours for graduation:
- A single major
- A single major and a minor
- A single major and a double minor
- A single major and a triple minor (minimum 135 credit hours)
- A double major
- A double major and a minor (minimum 135 credit hours)
- Distinction levels qualifications:
- Summa Cum Laude – not less than a 3.8
- Magna Cum Laude – not less than a 3.6
- Cum Laude – not less than a 3.4
- Congratulations to December 2017 – effective December 30, 2017
- Congratulations to August 2017 – effective August 15, 2017
- Congratulations to May 2017 – effective May 15, 2017
Graduation Application Instructions
You can view and download Graduation Application Instructions.