General Graduation Requirements
- Seniors: Did you know you must apply to graduate? Submit a Graduation Application via WIN.
Please review your DegreeWorks to ensure you have met all the requirements of your degree. Here are the application deadlines for upcoming graduation(s):
- May Deadline – November 30th
- August Deadline – August 1st
- December Deadline – September 16th
For information about Commencement visit the Commencement website.
- Students must satisfy one of the following options along with a minimum 120 credit hours for graduation:
- A single major
- A single major and a minor
- A single major and a double minor
- A single major and a triple minor (minimum 135 credit hours)
- A double major
- A double major and a minor (minimum 135 credit hours)
- Distinction levels qualifications:
- Summa Cum Laude – not less than a 3.8
- Magna Cum Laude – not less than a 3.6
- Cum Laude – not less than a 3.4
- Congratulations to August 2017 – effective August 15, 2017
- Congratulations to May 2017 – effective May 15, 2017
- Congratulations to December 2016 – effective December 30, 2016
Graduation Application Instructions
You can view and download Graduation Application Instructions.