Site Content

Transcript Request

Instructions for Requesting a Transcript

Current students with the exception of Law school should request transcripts via WIN. First, log onto WIN, go to Virtual Campus under “Your Student Records” select “Request Printed Official Transcript” and enter the appropriate information.

Former students: Federal law and University policy require that we have your signature in order to release your transcript. You may: mail your request to PO Box 7207, Winston-Salem, NC 27109, fax your request to 336.758.6056, or scan and email your request to Transcripts will be mailed within one-two business days except during registration and grading periods, provided there are no financial or academic holds. Please include the following information:

  • Full name during attendance
  • Social Security number or WFU ID number
  • Dates of attendance and graduation
  • Specify undergraduate, graduate or graduate level Schools of Business or divinity transcript (transcripts for the School of Law must be requested from the Office of the Law Registrar and transcripts for School of Medicine must be requested from the Wake Forest School of Medicine Office of the Registrar)
  • Number of copies required
  • Address where transcript is to be mailed (faxed copies are not official transcripts)
  • The signature of the person whose transcript is being requested
  • Date of request
  • Contact information (phone number, email address, etc).

There is no charge for transcripts from the undergraduate, graduate schools, or divinity school; however, the requester must pay any special fees required for requests such as overnight mail. We cannot accept credit card payment.

Transcript Request Form

Questions regarding transcripts should be directed to Candace Speaks at 336-758-5171 or